Have you got what it takes to join a revolutionary engineering intelligence provider? GIBB’s bursary programme aims at attracting exceptional young talent to the firm. If you have what it takes to become part of this exciting team, the GIBB bursary programme is ready to change your life. Bursaries awarded are for full-time university students, studying engineering.
What is offered?
A GIBB bursary covers:
- Cost of tuition at any university in South Africa
- Travel costs where applicable
- Accommodation where applicable
- Vacation employment
- Students must be South African citizens with a valid ID Book / Card.
- Students must be studying towards an Engineering Degree, Honours or Masters, with specialisation in the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Rail and Roads.
- Students must have successfully completed their 1st year of study.
- For students in University 2nd, 3rd year, Honours or Masters, studying in one of the fields mentioned above need to maintain a 60% average to apply.
You must attach certified copies of the below documents in order to be considered:
• Matric Certificate
• Full tertiary academic record
- Employment at any GIBB office in South Africa
- Practical training, as required by the university, will be provided where possible during winter and/or summer vacations.
- The tenure of the bursary is subject to good academic progress. Should a bursary holder’s academic results fall below an average of 60%, the continuance of the bursary may be reviewed.
Please click on the below link and select the 2017 External Student Bursary position
The closing date for bursaries is the 31 August 2016.