GIBB’s Environmental Services Sector has a wealth of experience in planning, co-ordination, management and execution of a wide range of environmental projects. The Sector aims to promote environmental sustainability, ensure legislative compliance and offer world-class environmental solutions to our clients.
Our vast experience in the environmental field and our ability to successfully manage a diverse range of projects of all magnitudes ensures that we are well-placed to guarantee the successful completion of projects. Our service offering covers the entire value chain for environmental services.
- Advisory services
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIAs) including public participation and engagement
- Environmental Management Programmes (EMPs) and Environmental Control Officer (ECO) services
- Environmental management systems and auditing
- Strategic environmental planning (SEAs, EMFs, SOERs, EIPs, Open Space Management)
- Environmental training and capacity building
South African women in rail and safety
GIBB, South Africa’s leading black-owned engineering consulting firm is commended for their gender equity in training and equal pay. Dr Urishanie Govender confirmed a ratio of 1:1 across 49 unique job categories for GIBB’s ...Continue Reading
Updated IRP essential for local players to exploit opportunities in the gas sector
The South African engineering consulting industry has positioned itself to harness opportunities in the gas sector, but a clear gas master plan is required to convince investors and other stakeholders to put their weight behind th...Continue Reading